Apr 16, 2010

Aluminum Ring Blanks - NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

Check out my NEW & IMPROVED ring blanks!The edges have a nice curve!



These are great for polymer clay (Sculpey) or metal stamping.



Each ring measures a size 5 at its smallest point, but can be adjusted up to a size 9 comfortably.

Great tools for personalizing your ring blanks are:

Wrap n Tap by BeadSmith &



Metal Stamps - letter stamps, and metal design stamps & a Metal Jewelers Block

*******ALL of these items will soon be available on my ETSY site gottagettadeal.******

Ring Blanks for Sculpy.
Ring Blanks for fun.
Ring Blanks for Stamping.
Ring Blanks for ______________ ????

Please help me finish this silly poem!
Thanks! :-)
Liz

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! I was wondering, I'm looking for blanks just like yours but in smaller widths. Do you have them or know where I can find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey,
      We carry - 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" Widths. We also cut our own metal and can also cut custom widths. Thanks for checking out my blog. :-)

      Delete
  3. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was once totally right. This put up truly made my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
    Quality cz jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such an awesome collection of making aluminium ring blanks. The ring blanks are created with the help of various methods such as cutting, bending, punching and coining operations. These entire operations are said to be Metal Stamping process.

    ReplyDelete